Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Replacements get by with a little help from their friend


The Replacements get by with a little help from their friend
Mark E. Ortega
GrimyGoods.com
April 19, 2014


Unfortunately, I missed the first 25 minutes of The Replacements because of the Grilled Cheese Truck booth that I made the mistake of stopping at to eat on Friday. I ordered a grilled cheese and waited 20 minutes for them to make it as there were at least two dozen people still waiting for their orders in front of me. Amazing given that a grilled cheese sandwich should only take 1.5 minutes TOPS to make and it was pretty much all they served. But I digress.

Minnesota punk rock pioneers The Replacements delivered a memorable set that also saw them get some assistance from Green Day vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong, who often cites The Replacements as a huge influence on his band.

Click here to read the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment