Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Canned: Timothy Bradley in 2010


Canned: Timothy Bradley in 2010
Mark E. Ortega
Queensberry-Rules.com
July 18, 2012


Back in 2010, myself as well as Brent Alderson and Otis Griffin hosted an almost every Tuesday Unternet boxing radio show of which there are now many. On the March 9 edition, we had Timothy Bradley as a guest and a yet to appear on HBO version of the fighter showed the personality that existed all along before it was blasted to the masses via HBO's 24/7. Bradley had a number of interesting things to offer his opinion on, including early thoughts on the Pacquiao-Bradley drug testing drama.

Mark Ortega: What are your feelings on Alexander-Urango being for the WBC title that they made you vacate and it being a unification fight? 

Tim Bradley: No feelings whatsoever man. These guys are gonna do whatever they want to do. I still got my WBC title over here. I don't have any quarrels with anyone man. Give me an opportunity to fight for it back. This is the guy they wanted me to face. I didn't think he was worthy at the time, and now he is making noise in the division. Let's make it happen. Boxing is a business as well, man. It's not just to get in there to fight someone, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense. That is the only way I will fight him, if it makes sense to me money wise. Other than that I feel he is the #2 fighter in the division behind myself and I would love to get it on with Devon Alexander.

Click here to read the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment